RATCHET LEVER HOIST Model: LK Capacity: 800 – 9000 kg
The standard free chaining device serves to quickly attach the load or to pull the chain through the hoist in both directions.
A hand lever hoist with a robust stamped steel construction and compact design.
The low tare weight and a smooth free chaining device make the LK a handy, universal tool.
• Forged suspension and load hooks, manufactured from non-aging, high alloy tempering
steel, yieldunder overload instead of breaking.
• The chain guide is integrated into the housing to eliminate fouling and jamm ing of the chain
on the load sheave.
• Robust chain stop.
• The standard free chaining device serves to quickly attach the load.
• Ergonomic handlever with rubber grip.
• Hard chromium plated hand wheel.
• Automatic screw-and-disc type toad brake with corrosion protected components.
• Sturdy bottom block with encapsulated bolt connections.
• Dug to optimized gearing a minimum effort is required to operate the short hand lever.